Sunday, February 20, 2005

monyet ah monyet

Arlo... juz cured the sickness in my body... so back to school tomorrow... wee.. ok go.. done nothing this weekend.. became bored and start updating my lame blog... uh.. so lame huh? i lyke the video part.. put it anywhere... asal kan ade sua.. haha.. gerek.. baik.. my nose is running.. aha.. slime all over my mouth... aha.. juz lick it man... i'm sick... it suck.. aww.. missed skool.. skool rock my life.... becoz of frenz ler.... study a little... but sure can pass.... magic per.. nak try... go consult a nerd student.... yeah it helps.. really.. haha... great.. CAs coming... better go find a geek... go quick... study lar slenger... all my books locked in class... must bring a bigbag to carry the books... baik.. bengkok badan... aha.. slamat to everyone.... wee..

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?