Thursday, April 28, 2005

simple but heavy.

aaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhh!!! damn... had a hard day today... shit... today i gotta bring all the books from under my table home.... it's so like, aaaaarrrrrggghhh!! fuckin heavy.... bengkok badan... luckily i brought my globe bag... it's not sling bag... nasib.... then my DnT teacher screamed at me fer not doing my homework and not passing it up.... mr lim... the senget.... the exagerating teacher in the world... wanna bet? i gave him my work book... then he shouted like hell.... avenged sevenfold pun kalah seh.... linkin park pon kalah jugak... k dah takmo mepek.... currently the most tired day in my whole life... sooooooo tired till i cant walk... juz slept fer like 4hrs ar... not enough.... today sleep early!! k that's all... i wanna sleep dont disturb me bastards!!! wahahahahahahaha... chill ar..

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?