Sunday, May 15, 2005

skate and parkour.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Woohoo. hahaha. i skate and parkour at bedok. its a playground for extreme sports! wee. its kind of fun ya noe. but dont try this at home. only for professionals. me. wahahaha. i, my bro and my frens went skating. exploring in bedok. find spots. but end up in fengshan mini skate park. haha. while we were exploring. i saw this pondok. i decided to climb it and jump down. the gap is freakin far. not scary to me. wahaha. it is high. i'm not afraid of heights ler. the landing is quite pain ar. punkrock ar! no pain no gain. look at me doin 50-50. it looks like as if i'm not moving. wahahaha. padehal. i'm no poser kae! i land it on the second attempt. happy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?